Draupadi Murmu is an Indian politician, best known as the candidate selected by the BJP for the 2022 Indian presidential election. Draupadi Murmu was born on Friday, 20 June 1958 (age 64 years; as in 2022) in Mayurbhanj, Odisha. His zodiac sign is Gemini. His hometown is Baldaposi Village, Mayurbhanj, Odisha. He participated in Ok.B. HS Uparbera College, Mayurbhanj. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rama Devi Women’s Faculty, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Draupadi’s father’s name is Biranchi Narayan Tudu, who was a farmer. His father and grandfather were the headmen of the village. He has two brothers, Bhagat Tudu and Sarani Tudu. She will also be the first person, whose origin is from Odisha, to be elected as the President.
She is the first person from a Scheduled Tribe to be nominated for the office of the President of India. After much anticipation, the ruling NDA has finally announced its candidate for the 2022 presidential election. Draupadi Murmu was selected as the presidential candidate for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) after the party’s top officials and Prime Minister Narendra Modi discussed the matter. The date of the presidential election has been fixed for July 18, 2022. Read the article to know about Draupadi Murmu’s Biography, Family, Age, Achievements and Religion. She identifies with the Bharatiya Janata Party as her political affiliation. The BJP-led National Democratic Alliance has chosen him as its candidate for the presidency in 2022.
Draupadi Murmu Wiki
|Known for||Chosen by the BJP as the candidate of the National Democratic Alliance for the 2022 Indian presidential election|
|Height (Approx.)||In centimeter – 163 cm
Meter- 1.63 meter
In feet and inches – 5′ 4″
|Prize||In 2007, he received the Neelkanth Award for Best Legislator by the Odisha Legislative Assembly.|
|Date of birth||20 June 1958 (Friday)|
|Age (by 2022)||64 years|
|place of birth||Mayurbhanj, Odisha|
|hometown||Baldaposi Village, Mayurbhanj, Odisha|
|School||KB HS Uparbeda School, Mayurbhanj|
|university||Rama Devi Women’s College, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor of arts Hindu|
|CASTEISMAND||Santhal Tribe india today|
|Address||She resides at Village Baldaposi, Post Office-Rairangpur, W.No.2 District, Mayurbhanj, Odisha.|
|relationships and more||,|
|husband wife||Shyam Charan Murmu (Bank Officer)|
|Children||Son- They had two sons, one named Laxman Murmu, who died in 2009, and the other one who died in 2013.
Daughter- Itishree Murmu (Bank Employee)
|Guardian||Father- Biranchi Narayan Tudu (Farmer)|
to do table
|Property / Properties||movable property
Cash: Rs. 1,80,000
Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Financial Companies: Rs. 5,05,000
LIC or other insurance policy: Rs. 1,30,000
Jewelry: Rs. 2,60,000
Gross Total Value: Rs. 1,075,000my leader
|Net Worth (as of 2009)||Rupee. 6,10,000my leader|
See also Anushka Sen Bio
Draupadi Murmu Early Life
Murmu was born on 20 June 1958 and she is 64 years old now. He was born in a family of village heads working under the Panchayati Raj system.
His name first surfaced five years ago as a presidential contender. If she is elected as the President of India, she will be the first woman of tribal origin and the second woman to serve in the position. His previous position was as the ninth governor of Jharkhand, from 2015 to 2021. He was born and brought up in the Indian state of Odisha. She is the first person belonging to a Scheduled Tribe to be nominated for the office of the President of India, and she is also the first Governor of Jharkhand to complete her five-year term and become eligible for re-election. The BJP-led NDA (National Democratic Alliance) officially nominated her for the presidential election in 2022, in which she is contesting against opposition candidate Yashwant Sinha.
See also Navya Naveli Nanda Bio
Political career of Draupadi Murmu
- She was elected as the councilor of Rairangpur district of Odisha in 1997. In the same year, he was elected as the Vice President of Rairangpur.
- In the 2000 assembly elections, she was elected as a BJP minister from Rairangpur constituency and held the charge of Transport, Commerce, Fisheries and Animal Husbandry until 2004.
- In 2004, she was re-elected as BJP MLA from Rairangpur constituency.
- He served as District President of BJP in Mayurbhanj and State President of BJP Scheduled Tribe Morcha from 2006 to 2009.
- In May 2015, he was elected as the Governor of Jharkhand. He served as governor until 2021.
- In 2022, he was nominated as the candidate of the National Democratic Alliance for the 2022 Indian presidential elections.
See also Palak Tiwari Bio
Achievements of Draupadi-Murmu
- Draupadi’s political career began in the year 1997 when she was elected as the corporator of Rairangpur district of Odisha. During the same year, she was also the Vice President of Rairangpur. His tenure there was for one year.
- After her victory in the 2004 assembly elections held on the Rairangpur seat, she was later elected to a ministerial position in the BJP. She started working in the Department of Transport, Trade, Fisheries and Animal Husbandry in 2000 and remained there till 2004.
- She was victorious in the 2004 assembly elections and this time she was elected to represent the BJP from the Rairangpur seat.
- In 2006, he won the election to serve as the State President of the BJP Scheduled Tribe Morcha and the District President of the BJP in Mayurbhanj. He worked on this post between the years 2006 to 2009.
- She was elected to serve as the ninth Governor of Jharkhand in May 2015 and will hold the post till May 2021.
- He was nominated by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to run for the office of the President of India in the 2022 elections.
See also Pooja Singhal IAS Bio
draupadi murmu latest news 2022
On June 21, 2022, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi envisioned a caring Indian society, as the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) elected Smt. Draupadi Murmu is the candidate for the next presidential election to be held in 2022. Draupadi has been a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party since its inception. She is now the official candidate of the Bharatiya Janata Party for the National Democratic Alliance presidential election campaign in 2022. The NDA agreed to this in the BJP Parliamentary Board meeting on Tuesday.
Munawar Farooqui age
kanye west net worth
Elon Musk’s net worth
kylie jenner age